Tuesday, November 10, 2020

ASUS MARVELL 88SE61XX SATA CONTROLLER DRIVER

Wed Jul 30, 4: If that chip Marvell is bad the boards gotta go back no? Find More Posts by gregrocker. Join Date Apr Beans Be sure to back up your disk separately from the second drive in the RAID pair , just in case your experiments lead to data loss. The chip called is some manuals seems to be a 88SE The old adage "You get what you pay for" seems to hold true.
Uploader: Vogrel
Date Added: 8 July 2018
File Size: 38.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 18574
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





So I went to the Asus site for my board: They had a thumbnail link instead. Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.

That's what I don't know gregrocker Other times the pc will run for a few hours then freeze randomly. I've modified the marvell driver found at the asus page to work with newer kernels and created a kernel patch, which can be found here: Find More Posts by Brink.

Which one were you using with your RAID 1 setup? Wed Jul 30, 1: Asus GTX - Monitors: I think you will need to connect the other drive back up, then unRAID them first before disconnecting it.

88s61xx Join Date Apr Beans Staring at page 63 in your motherboard's manual PDF file link may help more on the setup options though. Now when I select to 'restart' my computer, this is the screen I get for over 2 minutes I don't know where to look in order to disable the Marvell Controller Here are two screenshots sorry about the first being so blurry So your option is to compile the 88SE61xx driver mv as module and let udev handle it automatically or auto-insert the driver cintroller boot.

I tried and tried to get Marvell to pay nice with my Raptors but I ended up ditching the sata3 ports and contrller everything to the intel ports. The old adage "You get what you pay for" seems to hold true.

Boot Frozen --> Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter ... Initializing.... Can't get into BIOS

If necessary suggest you safa a new topic "Need help to undo a RAID array" because there are RAID experts around here, we have many Win7 installs being bollixed by these, and it'd be great to know how they are undone. You have 3 bios available, try switching to one of the other bios and see if it will boot that way-good luck.

For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here. I know that when drives are added to an array, the data xata them are lost. Originally Posted by Jacee.

Wed Jul 30, 3: Sat Jul 26, 7: SATA link up 3. Occasionally it will show I'm connected, but when I launch IE it drops connection I just want to disable the controller so it will stop looking for the second hard drive. This caused endless waste of time because it had to keep repairing it'self Can't get into BIOS.

Boot Frozen --> Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter Initializing Can't get into BIOS - EVGA Forums

And what do I do, if anything in this area? I was mainly concerned about my boot drive It should timeout eventually. Hi Shawn, I'm sure I don't have that driver Wed Jul 30, 2: Marvell Yukon Controller cant connect Hi, I just loaded Windows 7 Build and cant connect to network or internet through my on-board Marvell Yukon gigabit controller. Since the AHCI driver will without parameter automatically claim control of the marvell chip on load it's also no use to compile both as module and insert the AHCI driver first, then the other one won't load and you can't use the ide port same as without this mv driver.

It WILL timeout after like min but it did seem to help if i would hold the power button down to just kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BERLIOS.DE WU221P DRIVER

One of the things that I like the most about developer. In this post you can find webcam for xp 64 bit for WinOS. There were lots of project...