Tuesday, November 10, 2020

FA311 LINUX DRIVER

I found out that that model of network card has a flaw. It has worked like a champ for me. Are you new to LinuxQuestions. I tried "modprobe natsemi" and when I run lsmod, it shows up as "natsemi 0" But when I reboot and run lsmod, it's not there anmore. Then I started trying to get a driver to work. Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. I've not personally used one of their cards though
Uploader: Tojakasa
Date Added: 26 April 2015
File Size: 19.99 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7837
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. If I find that driver, what do I do with it? The commments at the top of the Netgear supplied driver with an FA I bought recently indicate that it will not work with Linux 2.

[ubuntu] install old NIC in Netgear PCI FA

Then I went to the Netgear website, and discovered newer versions of the drivers. Click Here to receive this Complete Guide fq311 free. Open Source Consulting Domain Registration. I tried compiling the source, and that failed. May depend on card version.

NetGear FA311 in Linux?

That sounds very advanced. If you need to reset your password, click here. Although, then it stopped working, and started working erratically. The time now is Join our community today!

RHEL 5 ilnux Pieces of this and that. I'm told I need the natsemi driver. Also, how do I get the driver onto the machine?

Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies. Installation of Fa Nic. It linud worked like a champ for me.

I bought a FA, brought it home and installed it.

NETWORKING-NIC-NETGEAR FAxxx

lknux Actually, all the pre 7. They've been advertised for some time now in the Linux Journal. Are you new to LinuxQuestions. I took it back and got my money back!

Visit the following links: If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. I've got no floppy drive linxu only a cd-rom. For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. Trouble with the driver. Find More Posts by Rotwang.

BB code is On. Having a problem logging in? Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. There's a patch for f311 but it might not be for linux

No comments:

Post a Comment

BERLIOS.DE WU221P DRIVER

One of the things that I like the most about developer. In this post you can find webcam for xp 64 bit for WinOS. There were lots of project...