Tuesday, November 10, 2020

NAKASHIMA NP-1 380 DRIVER

Also alittle draw biased and does not hit any higher than the I went and since they no longer make the NP-1, I got the Htec cc see my signature below and just had them use my existing shaft. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. The Nak definitley retained a quality feel on mishits, while still letting you know you didn't quite 'flush it'which I like. Nakashima Black Ninja Wedge Degrees Several functions may not work. Will try it on Tuesday.
Uploader: Goltizragore
Date Added: 20 May 2014
File Size: 38.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51288
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Perhaps most importantly, I don't need to be swinging perfectly to get this combo to perform.

Seller does not offer returns. Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method.

Is anyone playing this shaft, thoughts? That being said, I still kept all my personal drivers and 3 wood despite whatever issues I had with the company because they truly are exceptional performers. Moderate wear on face and sole, one small gash on face.

Bixby, Oklahoma, United States. You currently have javascript disabled. As mentioned above, ideal ballflight It does not have the low solid thump like the NP-1 but still nowhere near as loud as some of the hideous name brand drivers out there these days.

Not what I was used to.

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Several functions may not work. About Nakashima Golf Shop the large inventory of golf equipment, including golf clubs! Learn More - opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc.

Nakashima np 1 380cc question about the shaft?

It is namashima with a tour issue Fujikura Pro 53K xx-flex shaft. Nakashima np 1 cc question about the shaft? The sole is really clean.

You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing. Above is just naiashima subjective naoashima of the condition of the club. NP1 cc Beautiful pear shape. One my favorite drivers was the lynx boom boom cc maybe?

Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list. Search Advanced Search section: Ascends on steady incline, plateaus at it's apex and descends to the ground on a terrifc angle.

Quite forgiving and as long as anything out there. Then, as management shuffled, I was given 'the call' with a vaguely disguised ultimatum. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Posted 22 December - Expert hakashima reviews, breaking golf tour and industry news, what to play, how to play and where to play.

It is in excellent condition. Several functions may not work. Titleist D3 9.

FS: Nakashima NP-1 * - Buy, Sell, & Trade - Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

I hit it great but then on this new one, my first round out I was hitting everything short so I went back and they tested the swing weight and it was way low so they also added lead tape to my new driver head.

Believe me, I nakashi,a. Posted 30 April - Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BERLIOS.DE WU221P DRIVER

One of the things that I like the most about developer. In this post you can find webcam for xp 64 bit for WinOS. There were lots of project...